Mon, Aug 09|
Accredited Diploma for Coaches & Therapists
Combined Healing & Practitioner Diploma
Earn a fully accredited Diploma in 6 weeks and walk away as an internationally-accredited Coach or Therapist! Engage in the core, deeper inner work to heal subconscious programming with advanced mindset and recoding techniques with a 7 step solution focused and complete recoding system.
Time & Location
Aug 09, 2021, 10:00 AM – Aug 15, 2021, 2:00 PM
Accredited Diploma for Coaches & Therapists
About the event
Join LIVE or ONLINE with a like-minded community for this combined healing retreat & diploma workshop as we cover advanced recoding techniques to remove sabotage patterns and subconscious programming, aligning to the next stage of life personally and professionally to make the difference you're ready for with a powerful 7-Step P.A.N.A.C.E.A. system. We're here to help you succeed and guarantee satisfied results!
What you will learn:
Whether you're a Coach, Therapist, Healer, or other Practitioner wanting to either begin or advance your practice, join us as we learn advanced mindset strategies to re-code conditioned and inherent subconscious beliefs to activate dormant potential by starting at the root of core issues and epi-genetically transferred dispositions with a powerful Genetic Recoding® system.
We have all of the tools in our business-in-a-box to help professionals get started in a turn-key operation as an accredited coach, therapist, or healing practitioner.
This inner work will enable you to upgrade your mental and emotional psychology, recode self-sabotage, fears, and limiting beliefs at the root DNA level to instill new positive beliefs, habits, and behaviors that you wish to model within family dynamics, nourishing and healing the entire generational system, aligning you to your soul purpose, contributing value on a larger scale, and stepping into more liberated living in a curated life. We have over 20 years of experience helping our clients become more successful and heal core gentic programming!
This Holistic Training is designed to challenge you to explore deeper soul work and discover infinite answers within, gain greater self-awareness, implement plant-medicine integration strategies, heal with unparalleled techniques, engage in meditation, wellness, and yoga practices, step into higher consciousness and liberated living, and walk away with an internationally-accredited diploma with a complete business-in-a-box!
Sign up to get started
FOR THOSE ATTENDING LIVE
This retreat is located in the southern Pacific of C.R. just moments away from the stunning beach of the Bellena National Park (Whale Tail). The hotel features private guest rooms, a refreshing pool, leisure-time pool table, a spacious floor held for yoga practice, zumba fitness classes, and dance lessons to experience the Costa Rican culture at this wellness venue. A healthy catered breakfast, luncheon, and dinner prepared daily by a versatile caterer with raw and vegan chef favorites is included and will be hosted at the full-restaurant and bar located onsite during this workshop retreat. Guided psycho-emotional healing, group workshop experientials, wellness activities, and additional events take place in the open banquet and common area.
What to bring to your retreat:
- Pack light, it's a PURA VIDA lifestyle! Lightweight comfortable clothing and a rain jacket is recommended
- Beach clothes
- Sandals and Tivas or water shoes
- Insect/Mosquito repellent
- Your preference of a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, and the option of an 8 x 11 notepad for note-takers during the live workshop
- A friend, companion, or +1
- A readiness for emotional, physcial, and spiritual healing (i.e., holistic healing, mind, body, soul).
- Completion of the prerequisite Introductory Course, via video webcast or eBook
- A smile and readiness to have a blissful time!
This Holistic Wellness Retreat includes and is not limited to:
- Ticket(s) to a 7-day catered, healing retreat
- A catered breakfast, and a lunch & dinner banquet style workshop
- Yoga practice
- Guided meditation
- Dance lessons & exercise classes
- Paint night & art therapy
- Workbook experientials
- Therapeutic exercises
- Jungle tours & excursions
- Side x Side UTV rental
- Paddle board rental
- Bodyboard rental
- On-premise events / activities
- 1 on 1 practitioner-to-client therapuetic practice sessions
- Spa services
- Beach access
- A manual and business-in-a-box for professionals
- A done-for-you digital workbook with therapeutic exercises (downloadable/printable)
- A certificate of completion for all participants, or diploma for professionals
This destination offers everything you could ask for in a vacation retreat; from a refreshing dip and relaxation at a poolside paradise and tropical beach to adventure trips and jungle tours on a zip-line and exploring Costa Rica's magical wildlife!
This is a combined Self-Healing Participant & Practitioner Diploma Retreat that includes the 7-Step PANACEA workshop curated into the ideal vacation. It is available to individuals, couples, families, and professionals. Participants & Practitioners will need to complete their respective introductory courses as a prerequisite prior to their attendance of our destination retreat and PANACEA workshop available in both written or video format. Supervised practitioner training with 1-on-1 practitioner-to-client therapeutic exercises and interactive practice sessions are included in this event.
There is an additional cost for those attending the event for their professional diploma, as an advanced healing retreat to qualify attendees as an internationally-certified practitioner, which will provide practitioner attendants with the eligibility and competency as an accredited coach, healer, practitioner, educator, therapist, and so forth, or to be implemented as an adjunct therapy to an existing practice or to increase professional credentialing. This is followed up by the preliminary exam, which upon a passing score and successful completion of the program, will further equip qualifying professionals with a practitioners manual that includes a business-in-a-box and workable templates to enable graduates to start or advance a successful career immediately upon graduation of the workshop-retreat!
Uvita, Costa Rica boasts a variety of things to do:
- Costa Rica is very diverse in it's wildlife. Visit the famous Ballena' National Park in Uvita to enjoy a day at the stunning beach or for a whale or dolphin boat tour!
- Enjoy River-rafting/Kayaking/Tubing down the fresh water river that meets the vast ocean
- Go fishing, swimming, or surfing
- Book a boat tour or ATV/UTV jungle tour
- Visit a Waterfall Cascade deep enough for swimming in and cooling off. These waterfalls can be accessed by a short hike, on a horseback riding tour, ATV, or by truck
- Or take a ride in town or along the beach on horseback to enjoy the view and sight-seeing at your own pace
- Take up surf lessons as a novice at one of the surf-camps, or enjoy the waves at any skill level. Perhaps just rent a boogie board. Either way, spend time on the soft sand and warm water :)
- Receive a soothing massage by one of the wellness resorts talented massage therapist, or book a couple's massage
- Enjoy a meal at a selection of any of the "sodas" and international restaurants, or sip on a cocktail, beer or glass of wine at any of these restaurants, or the local bar. The on premise SimbiOsa Restaurant features a full restaurant-bar and fresh cocktail menu. Liquor is also available for purchase at an of the local markets
- Shop at any of the markets and farmers markets for a variety of grocery's, or at Mama Toucan's Organic Health Store in Dominical with a host of options for organic, gluten-free, keto-friendly, vegan, vegetarian and more!
- And there's still so much more to do to make the most of your retreat vacation here in the country of Costa Rica - Pura Vida!
*Tours & excursions require reservations that are available for booking onsite
ALL PARTICIPANTS: Liberated Living's healing retreats cover the complete 7-step PANACEA system to reprogram the subconscious mind with Genetic Recoding® to overcome childhood conditioning, inherent self-defeating and relationship patterns as a chain-breaker through generational healing, diving deeper to recode self-sabotage and limiting beliefs to fulfill our purpose and unlock our limitless potential.
PRACTITIONER ATTENDANTS: Liberated Living's unique "heal as your earn" self-healing diploma courses assist attendees in completing their own internal healing work enabling them to become the expert in their industry, which ensures the competency and integrity of our certified practitioners, while adequately equipping them with the skills and experience necessary to guide others as a healing professional.
We look forward to welcoming you!
For those flying into Costa Rica who need their travel pass and CR travel insurance, here are some options:
Travel Pass: https://salud.go.cr/step1
For those who are unable to attend live, no problem! You can also access these courses online here:
Click the eCourse you wish to begin:
- Introduction eCourse for the Participant -OR- Certificate of Completion eCourse for Participants
- Introduction eCourse for the Professional -OR- Accredited Diploma Course for Professionals
*A portion of the event proceeds will be donated to local charities. With our vision and desire to expand global opportunities and opportunities in Costa Rica, create a supportive and abundant community, and preserve Costa Rica's biodiversity and natural wild life, etc., the donations can be wide-ranging, so come join a purposeful event and support a good cause!
Tropical Paradise Health & Wellness Catering by SimbiOsa- All inclusiveSimbiosa Catered Breakfast
Uvitas breathtaking WaterfallsUvitas Natural Waterfalls
Diploma Workshop & Retreat
+$74.93 service fee
All-Inclusive Costa Rica Destination Workshop & Holistic Healing Retreat
+$74.93 service fee0
2 For 1, Early Bird
+$37.45 service fee
The first 5 to purchase tickets will receive two event tickets for the price of one. This brings the price down to $1,498 per person. Limit to one per couple.
+$37.45 service fee0
Discount to Pay In Full
+$67.43 service fee
In the mood to save? Receive an additional 10% OFF when you pay the full price upfront for your all-inclusive experience. $AVE $300 and Enjoy your Tropical get-away! No-brainer, right? (:
+$67.43 service fee0
Deposit to reserve your spot
+$12.43 service fee
Are you wishing to reserve your spot and pay later? We made this easy with a deposit option to reserve your spot and save now then pay later. The remainder balance is due before midnight of June 13th of the final event.
+$12.43 service fee0
Additional Cost for Internationally-Accredited Practitioner's Diploma