Holistic Retreat in Costa Rica: 7-day Combined Participant Healing Retreat and Practitioner Diploma Workshop
Time & Location
About the event
Liberated Living 2021 retreats are here! Escape to beautical Costa Rica for a 7-day holistic and self-healing reatreat as a participant or a professional seeking an internationally-accredited diploma workshop in Genetic Recoding. Increase qualifications as an existing practitioner or gain eligibility with our "heal while you earn" diploma course while experiencing a luxurious retreat & adventurous vacation :)
This holistic retreat is designed to challenge you to explore deeper soul work and discover infinite answers within, gain greater self-awareness, heal with unparalleled strategies, meditation and yoga practices, and step into higher consciousness and liberated living.
This reteat is located at the Hona Wellness Resort, in Dominical C.R. that is just steps away from the beach and features a yoga studio for those who wish to include that into their practice, emotional healing, a healthy catered breakfast and luncheon prepared dailly by a raw and vegan chef hosted at the restaruant onsite during this workshop. Workshops take place in the open banquet area.
This is a combined Self-Healing Participant & Practitoner Diploma Reatreat that includes the 7-Step PANACEA workshop curated into the ideal vacation. It is available to individuals, couples, families, and professionals. Participants & Practitoners are required to complete their respective introductory courses as a prerequisite prior to their attendance of our destination retreat and PANACEA workshop.
There is an additional cost for those attending the event for their professional diploma, as an advanced healing retreat to qualify as an internationally-certified professional, which will provide practitioner attendants with the eligibility as an accredited coach, healer, practitoner, educator, therapist, and so forth or to be implemented as an adjunct therapy to an existing practice or with professional credentials. This is followed up by the preliminary exam and equips qualifying professionals with a Practitioners Manual, including a business-in-a-box to enable graduates to start or advance a successful career immediately upon completion of the workshop-retreat!
What to bring to your retreat:
- Light and comfortable clothing
- Beach clothes
- Sandals and Tivas or water shoes
- Insect/Mosquito repellant
- 8 x 11 Notepad (or your preference of a laptop or tablet, although not required)
- A friend, companion, or +1
- A readiness for emotional healing
- Completion of the Introductory course, via video webcast or eBook
- Pack light, it's a PURA VIDA lifestyle
- A smile and readiness to have a good time!
This Holistic and Wellness Retreat includes and is not limited to:
- Catered Breakfast
- A Lunch Banquet Workshop
- Ticket(s) to a 7-Day catered, healing retreat
- Workbook Experientials
- Therapeutic Exercises
- 1 on 1 practitioner-to-client practice sessions
- Spa Services
- Beach access
- A business-in-a-box for professionals
- A done-for-you workbook (downlaodable/printable)
- A diploma for professionals, and a certificate of completion for all other participants
This destination offers everything you could ask for in a vacation retreat; from relaxing at a pool and tropical beach to adventure trips and tours on a zipline or wildlife jungle!
Dominical Beach, Costa Rica offers a variety of things to do:
- Riverrafting/Kayaking/Tubing down the river that meets the ocean
- Fishing/Swimming/Surfing/Boat Tours
- Dominical is famous for surfing as well as the Nauyaca Waterfalls that features 2 stunning waterfalls deep enough for swiming and cooling off in. These waterfalls can be accessed by a 4 km hike, on a horseback riding tour, or by truck
- Or take a ride in town or along the beach on horseback to enjoy the view and sight-seeing at your own pace
- Take up surf lessons as a novice at one of the surfcamps, or enjoy the waves at any skill level. Perhaps just rent a boogie board. Either way, spend time on the soft sand and warm water
- Receive a soothing massage by one of the wellness resorts talented massage therapist, or book a couple's massage
- Enjoy a meal at a selection of any of the "sodas" and international restarurants, or sip on a cocktel, beer or glass of wine at any of these restaruants, or the local bar. Liquer is also available for purchase at the local markets
- Shop at any of the markets and farmers markets for a variety of grocerys, or at Mama Toucan's Organic Health Store with a host of options for organic, gluten-free, keto-friendly, vegan, vegetarian and more!
- Attend the local gym for regular exercise and to keep in shape during stay on the beach! Available to guests for a discount, or approximately $10 for the week
- Costa Rica is very diverse in it's wildlife. Head 10-15 minutes down the coast to Uvita for a whale or dolphin boat tour!
- And there's still so much more to do to make the most of your retreat vacation here in the country of Costa Rica - Pura Vida!
*Tours & excursions require reservations that can be booked through the local outfitters
ALL PARTICIPANTS: Liberated Living's healing retreats cover the complete 7-step PANACEA system to reprogram the subconscious mind with Genetic Recoding® to overcome childhood conditioning, inherent self-defeating and relationship patterns as a chain-breaker through generational healing, diving deeper to recode self-sabotage and limiting beliefs to fulfill our purpose and unlock our limitless potential.
PRACTITIONERS: Liberated Living's unique "heal as your earn" self-healing diploma courses assist attendees in completing their own internal healing work enabling them to become the expert in their industry, which ensures the competency and integrity of our certified practitioners, while adequately equipping them with the skills and experience necessary to guide others as a healing professional.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Workshop Retreat ScheduleBanquet/Event Area
- 7-day Diploma Healing Retreat$1,500+$37.50 Service fee$1,500+$37.50 Service fee0$0
- Airport Transfer$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0