Client Confidentiality Agreement
Agreement between CLIENT &
Genetic Recoding PRACTITIONER
Genetic Recoding sessions are a confidential process designed to help you address your concerns, come to a greater understanding of yourself, learn effective personal and interpersonal coping strategies, and develop critical strategies with the help of generational healing and the P.A.N.A.C.E.A. Model. It involves a relationship between you and a trained professional who has the desire and willingness to help you accomplish your individual goals. This involves sharing sensitive, personal, and private information that may at times be distressing. During the course of these sessions, there may be periods of stress or confusion in the process of amelioration otherwise known as the “healing crisis”. The outcome of healing is overall positive and beneficial; however, the level of satisfaction for any individual is often very high although not predictable. Your therapist/coach/Genetic Recoding Practitioner or its Agency (referred to as "practitioner" or "agency") is available to support and guide you throughout the process until your goal - or better - is achieved.
Rate of each visit and meeting time may vary according to length of session, or consist of a regular and consistent meeting time and rate. Standard sessions are between 45-90 minutes.
Expectations: Practitioner explains what s/he expects of the client – i.e., punctuality, honesty, effort to resolve the problem, no use of alcohol and drugs at or during the sessions.
Client must provide a minimum of 24-hour notice when possible if client is unable to meet at the appointed time or needs to make changes to an existing appointment. Lack of notice could result in a fee.
It is important that the client share his/her hopes, goals, and expectations and allow the practitioner to correct any misperceptions, such as;
Hope of becoming friends, acquaintances, or socializing.
The orientation of genetic recoding which addresses core-issues and beliefs on a genetic level, and incorporates multiple therapeutic approaches and holistic healing verses traditional “talk therapy”.
Hope of a “quick fix”. Although Genetic Recoding rests on holistic healing to address the problem on all levels and getting to the root is a short-cut, Genetic Recoding (or any other therapeutic strategy) can make no claim as an end all, and while improvements are expected, client may or may not experience instantaneous results as the outcome may vary person to person and progress is also contingent upon the client.
If these expectations are not met, the practitioner will need to confront the problem with the client/participant.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION & EXCEPTIONS
Confidential information includes but is not limited to;
1. Identifying information about the client/participant, including name, email address or phone number;
2. Information relating to the client/participant family;
3. Information about the health history, abuse, trauma, and/or persecution experienced by the client/participant; or
4. Any other information that would identify the client/participant or disclose potentially harmful information about the client/participant and/or family members.
The staff often works as a professional team. Therefore, your practitioner/therapist may consult with other staff to provide the best possible care. These consultations are for professional and training purposes. Confidential client information, including any files and/or documents containing confidential information should never be discussed, shared, or released to third parties, except under these terms and without the client/participant consent.
Any session or consultation is not to be considered as a medical diagnosis for disease, nor is it intended to replace an examination by a health care provider, but is designed to act as an adjunct along with any other examinations recommended by a physician or health care provider.
By accepting this Confidentiality Agreement, you and your Practitioner/Agency agree to the highest ethical standards and to abide by the following provisions:
1. All communications between practitioner, agency, staff, volunteers, trainees, and clients/participants are confidential.
2. The Practitioner/Agency or any of its staff shall not disclose confidential information to a third party without the client’s/participant's express or written consent to release such information.
3. The staff shall not disclose confidential information to a third party without the Agency's knowledge and consent.
4. If I am a staff member, volunteer, or practitioner in training, I understand that I have a duty to keep client information confidential throughout my term as a staff, volunteer, or trainee as well as after my employment or volunteer status ends.
5. I understand that my failure to abide by the terms of this Confidentiality Agreement may result in the termination of my participation as a client, staff or volunteer at the Agency.
I have read the above information and consent to the Client Confidentiality Agreement, authorizing the disclosure of my information during sessions to this Agency. I understand what is expected of me as a client/participant and consent to the commencement of Genetic Recoding sessions or consultations for the benefit of my well-being.
By clicking "Accept" and continuing your use of our services you agree to the Client Confidentiality Agreement and consent to Liberated Living's terms and conditions. Your reliance on any information provided by Liberated Living or the continued use of it's website, products, and/or services, is solely at your own risk.